Blueberry IT is all about ensuring organisations get the full benefit from their current or future investment in Citrix technologies. All work carried out by Blueberry IT occurs under the guidance of a Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA) with many years of experience. This ensures that all solutions are fit for purpose, deliver real value, and support the goals and objectives provided by the organisation.
Blueberry IT has experience implementing solutions across a variety of industries and organisations including:
- Construction & Building
- Mining & Resources
With over 75% of internet users and more than 230,000 customers using Citrix solutions, Blueberry IT can help most any organisation. Consider some of the benefits that Citrix solutions deliver:
- Workforce agility by delivering secure, on-demand access to desktops, applications and data for mobile workers on any device over any connection and from anywhere.
- Seamless business continuity and disaster recovery by keeping mobile workers connected at all times while maintaining a business-as-usual environment during planned or unplanned datacentre outages.
- Reduced cost and complexity of maintaining IT at branch offices while increasing branch office worker productivity.
- Centralised management of desktops, applications and data to reduce costs and increase security.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) capability which creates a more agile IT organisation that delivers secure resources to employees on any platform or device.
Director and principle consultant, Peter Andersen, has many years of experience in the IT industry with a particular focus on Citrix technologies. Throughout this time Peter has gained valuable experience and knowledge on how to best apply Citrix technologies. Core to his approach is applying Citrix best practice and methodologies, keeping solutions as simple as possible, and communicating well with his clients.